Mitigation, Preparedness, Response, Recovery: At ResponseForce1, we understand what it takes.
Our experts bring vast, real-world experience to bear on each of these important phases of Crisis and Emergency Management. Our team members include Certified Emergency Managers, Certified Business Continuity Planners, Certified Incident Command System (ICS) instructors and other proven experts. Our teams have been tempered and tested by responding to multiple disasters over several years.
In addition to providing both software, hardware and consulting solutions, we can assist in identifying funding and grants for Preparedness activities, and are experts in FEMA-related financial recovery efforts for the post-incident environment.
Click here to learn more about our team
Our leaders are experts in the National Incident Management System (NIMS) and the Incident Command System (ICS). We utilize proven tools and methodologies for planning, including guidelines as established by the Department of Homeland Security, The National Fire Prevention Association, ISACA, the Disaster Recovery Institute International, the Business Continuity Institute and others.
Click to learn more
ResponseForce1 is a Ready Response Team consisting of experienced personnel and top-shelf partners. Our capabilities include:
- Information Technology solutions, including secure systems to track assets, resources and when necessary, evacuees.
- Expert Advisory Services in areas such as Planning, Exercise Development and Drills
- Business Continuity / Continuity of Operations / Continuity of Government planning and solutions.
- Cyber Security assessment, planning and mitigation solutions
- State of the art training capabilities that are interactive and can be delivered on a remote basis to assist in your preparedness with customized programs for both citizens and first responders.
- Mobile communications systems, capable of establishing and maintaining and restoring communications, command and control during and immediately after a major disaster or significant incident.
- Comprehensive base camp services, ranging from camp management and administration to full turnkey base camps
- Staff augmentation services, providing experts for short or long-term assistance before, during and after any crisis
Click to learn more
In the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina our associates and Team Members were some of the first on the ground in New Orleans. Since then, we have been involved in numerous major events, including:
- Hurricanes Rita, Gustav and Ike
- The H1N1 Outbreak (Mexico and the USA)
- The Haitian Earthquake
- The Japan Earthquake and Tsunami
- The Gulf Oil Spill
Our management team also brings the experience of dealing with other emergency situations as well from tornadoes and earthquakes to civil unrest to the tragedy of 9/11. It is the result of these experiences and real life lessons learned, and with the 20/20 hindsight of true disaster and recovery situations, that we have focused our mission at ResponseForce1 Corp.
We are committed to providing meaningful solutions and services to assist organizations and governmental entities in the response to and mitigation of incidents.
Please Contact Us today to learn more about how ResponseForce1 can help you.
For Current Tropical Weather from Weather Underground Click Here
ResponseForce1 is proud to be a Veteran Owned Small Business
ResponseForce1 is a proud Member of the International Association of Emergency Managers